Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted on Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My Pick this week is;
END OF DAYS (Penryn and the End of Days #3)by Susan Ee

After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all.

 When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other?



To say that I'm excited about this book will be an understatement. I adore this series and CANNOT wait to get my hands on this. The first book Angelfall is still one of my favourite book of all times and the last book which kept me awake until it was morning. The second book, World After was just as good and I'm sure End Of Days will blow my mind.

If you haven't picked up this book, then stop reading and start this series soon. You'll be begging for the end Of Days before you know it.
Me and a few friends have already started a re read of the series so, join us if you like.

Releases on 12th May, 2015  by Hodder and Stoughton


While commenting, please leave your WOW post links so that I can follow and comment back.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting