Friday, February 28, 2014

Cover Lover


CITY OF ETERNAL NIGHT (Crescent City #2) by Kristen Painter


This is the second book in the spin off series of The House of Comarre. Personally I read have only read the first book of original series, which by the way had breathtaking covers., but it did not make me want to pick up the next book immediately.
Anyway the cover for this series seems pretty good too.

RED BLOODED (Jessica McClain #4) by Amanda Carlson


I have read the first two books in this series and I'd say this series a great Urban Fantasy series with a good does of romance, action, mystery and thriller. The covers are always kick ass and I'm pleased to see that the fourth book in this series will have a similar cover too. It may not be my favourite cover of the series but it's still pretty good.

What do you think about the above covers and which one is your favourite?









3 comments:

Book Drunk Sophie on February 28, 2014 at 12:10 PM said...

I love the City of Eternal Night cover, especially the background :)

Escapism Fanatic on February 28, 2014 at 2:27 PM said...

My favourite is the dress made out of foliage. So clever.

Unknown on February 28, 2014 at 3:08 PM said...

The City of Eternal Night cover is gorgeous! Have you read the first book in this series? I haven't even heard of it, but if looks can tell...

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting