Friday, August 16, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday




 

This is a feature hosted by ParaJunkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q:Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

This last month I have learnt that it is ok to take it easy while blogging. Meaning I don't have to post everyday nor even visit twitter everyday. I need to realise from time to time that blogging is a hobby for me which I should enjoy. The day it becomes a burdern or a chore is that day it should take a step back, relax a little and let it go. If I'm not having fun blogging then it's not worth doing.

What have you learnt from blogging in the last month?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.

You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC , Linky or BlogLovin




7 comments:

BeautyAttitudeYou on August 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM said...

Thank you for stopping by my FF! I said the same thing over at mine. :)

I've followed you back via Bloglovin'.

Happy Friday! And, your blog is soooooooo cute!

Sandra @ SSBF Blog

SF on August 16, 2013 at 2:26 PM said...

That's a good one--taking it easy sometimes is really important. :) Old follower! Here’s my FF. :)

Greg on August 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM said...

Yes it need to be fun and not a job! Ha ha. New follower via GFC and bloglovin

Berls on August 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM said...

Thanks for stopping by my FF. That's such good advice - I'm so new to blogging I can see how it would be easy to go overboard and forget to have fun!

New bloglovin, twitter, and fb follower :)

Laureen (Ms. Bibliophile) on August 17, 2013 at 12:08 AM said...

That's some great advice. I have a hard time remembering that, personally.

I'm a new follower on bloglovin'.

Unknown on August 17, 2013 at 2:04 AM said...

I totally agree with you. This actually goes with my answer on my blog. :) Happy Friday! New follower via bloglovin

My Feature & Follow
Whit@Whit's Book World

Unknown on August 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM said...

Escapist I love your sentiments. Many of us forget that we started our blog because of our passion for yours :D

My Friday Hop

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting