Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cover Lover

UNHINGED (Splintered #2) by A.G Howard

This cover is so creepy. Might I say creepier than the first book Splintered. In fact I love it more than the first book with so many shades of blue and someone who looks like the mad hatter straight from Alice in Wonderland. Check out the blurb below.


Alyssa Gardner has been down the rabbit hole. She was crowned Queen of the Red Court and faced the bandersnatch. She saved the life of Jeb, the boy she loves, and escaped the machinations of the disturbingly appealing Morpheus. Now all she has to do is graduate high school.

That would be easier without her mother, freshly released from an asylum, acting overly protective and suspicious. And it would be much simpler if the mysterious Morpheus didn’t show up for school one day to tempt her with another dangerous quest in the dark, challenging Wonderland – where she (partly) belongs.

Could she leave Jeb and her parents behind again, for the sake of a man she knows has manipulated her before? Will her mother and Jeb trust her to do what’s right? Readers will swoon over the satisfying return to Howard’s bold, sensual reimagining of Carroll’s classic

UP FROM THE GRAVE (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost

The Night Huntress Series is one of my favourite UF series.The last book did slightly disappointed me me I have already put my fate into Frost and I'm sure this one would rock my world just as the first few books in this series did or well....how Bones rocked every UK reader's world in chapter 32. Need I say more?





3 comments:

Chrystal on April 27, 2013 at 7:55 PM said...

Love it!

Pili on April 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM said...

So excited to read this one! I so love Splintered and this cover is absolutely fantastic!!

Unknown on July 9, 2015 at 10:14 AM said...

Excellent commentary. The other day I found this site and wanted to let you know that I have been gratified, King Size Male Enhancement going through your posts. I will be signing up to your RSS feed and will wait for your next post.You completed various nice points there. I did a search on the subject and found a good number of people will consent with your blog.Amazing art!http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting