Friday, October 12, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (30)





 

This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness…
The best Halloween movie I think would be if they turned Dead Sky Morning into a movie. It is the third book in Karina Halle's Experiment in Terror series and I can assure you it's scary.(Read my review here It's got creepy leper ghosts, Reverends who want to trap you in the island forever and babies who are laughing while their face slowly melts and they start playing with their own melted face. And then, they decide to crawl over you while you're tied to a tree. Not to mention, coffins washing up to the shore in the middle of the night. Now, that's scary.
Which book do you think will be an excellent Halloween movie?


I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.

You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky

>



12 comments:

biochemguy on October 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM said...

I hadn't heard of this before but it looks interesting! ^.^ New follower (frodosco - GFC). If you would like to you can check out my FF post here. :)

Tanya Patrice on October 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM said...

That's a new series for me - so thanks for the introduction - it sounds fantastic :-)

Escapism Fanatic on October 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM said...

It's a self- published author but I'll read anything she writes. The series it great and creepy to say the least.
You guys should check it out. It's called Experiment in Terror.

Unknown on October 12, 2012 at 2:12 PM said...

I didn't even think of the Experiment in Terror books . . I love those . .especially 'On Demon Wings'! . . . .I'm a new follower my link is http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/ if you'd like to hop back x

Adriana @ BooksOnHerMind on October 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM said...

Oh I like this feature (:
I didn't know it asked you questions. I assumed it was a bunch of link lists. I think the perfect movie to watch is Donnie Darko at Halloween time.
A book I would want to become a movie...
maybe We All Fall Down by Robert Cormier or any of his other books because they are very dark but I don't know if I can say Halloweeny.
WHY DID YOU TELL ME... NOW I HAVE BABIES FACES MELTING IN MY HEAD!! Thanks lol. :P *shudders*
She’s Got Books on Her Mind

Unknown on October 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM said...

Okay nothing scares me more than creepy babies. Lol. I got shivers reading that!! Great pick! Thanks for following; I'm following back now. :)

Mel@Thedailyprophecy on October 12, 2012 at 3:55 PM said...

Oh my, those creepy melting babies *shivers* I read your review and it definitely sounds like a nice concept for a scary movie!

My FF@thedailyprophecy

Nikki on October 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM said...

Hadn't heard of this one, but oh wow that's creeeeeepy!!

New follower!
Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

Lauren @ Love is not a triangle on October 12, 2012 at 6:17 PM said...

I haven't heard of it, but the series title "experiment in terror" certainly freaks me out! Thanks for following me! I followed back via Linky.

Micheline on October 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM said...

Eeeek I've never heard of this book but it sounds scary and therefore perfect as a Halloween movie! Great choice & thanks for sharing :)

Here's my FFF

Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Reese's Reviews on October 13, 2012 at 12:32 AM said...

I haven't heard of that one. I'll probably have to read the first two though before I get to it. Thank you for the comment and for following me. I am now officially following your awesome blog. Happy Friday!!

Unknown on October 13, 2012 at 3:55 AM said...

Great Choice!!!! :)

http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting