Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (7)

S
tacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is a feature/blog hop, where fellow book bloggers like myself can share what books or ARCs we received, bought or borrowed.



Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of a mailbox meme which is excellent. As I already participate in Stacking the Shelves, I will be adding this to my list too.










Hello my fellow Escapists,
This again I did not buy anthing but received 2 ARC, which I'm really excited about.

ARCs I received this week





LETHAL RIDER (Lords of Deliverance #3) by Larissa Ione
I know this book has already been released but I just got approved so I thought, What the hell...I might as well read it.

















THRONE OF GLASS (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas

The blurb makes it seem like it would have lots of kick-ass action.
















What books did you stack in your shelf? Share with me.





10 comments:

brandileigh2003 on June 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM said...

I'm really excited for Throne of Glass as well.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

collettakay on June 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM said...

I love that Throne of Glass cover. I've only seen the US cover, and I guess that is the UK?

Here's my post:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-63012.html

Colletta

Silverlight on June 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM said...

I love your header!!! Super cute!

I've been dying to read Throne Of Glass, but haven't had the time :( and Lethal Rider is another one sitting in my kindle for awhile, now...ugh too many books not enough time!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of Throne of Glass, it sounds amazing, right? I hope you enjoy it, I'm just seething over here! -.-

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Mariya on June 30, 2012 at 9:36 PM said...

AHHHHHHH! THANTOS!!! READ IT, GIRL!!!

My STS Post
Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

Ashley on July 1, 2012 at 4:01 AM said...

I'm sooo jealous you got Throne of Glass! I want to snuggle and love that book like you can't even imagine! I don't have a copy yet though. :( Release date seems so far away! I hope you love it. :)

♥ My Stacking the Shelves ♥

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada on July 1, 2012 at 5:27 AM said...

AHHH so jealous! THRONE OF GLASS! I've heard wonderful things about that one. So excited when it comes out.
------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
Stacking the Shelves

Read Write Reviews on July 1, 2012 at 12:56 PM said...

Throne Of Glass is so good, I hope you enjoy it!

Letterbox Love!

Chelsey on July 1, 2012 at 1:14 PM said...

I am seeing Throne of Glass everywhere! I am so excited for it (:

Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

Mel@Thedailyprophecy on July 2, 2012 at 12:55 PM said...

Throne of Glass! It keeps popping up everywhere I look. I think it's a sign that I must read it as soon as possible :p

Happy reading!

http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/showcase-sunday-6-netgalley.html

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting